What’s the best use of online video for all you Patriots fans out there? Re-watching the Super Bowl ads without having to relive the game. If you missed them the first time, or just want another laugh, you can catch the commercials on YouTube, MySpace, NFL.com or Hulu.
Of course, if you only want to watch the cream of the crop, you can check out the 10 spots that made TiVo’s list of top Super Bowl commercial moments right here, thanks to the magic of embeddable players.
1. E-Trade: “Baby” (spitting up)
2. Pepsi Co: “Justin Timberlake”
3. Doritos: “Mouse Trap”
4. Coca-Cola: “James Carville and Bill Frist”
5. Ice Breakers: “Carmen Electra”
6. Bridgestone: “Headlights”
7. Bud Light: “Cavemen”
8. Vitamin Water: “Horse Race”
9. Cars.com Plan B: “Witch Doctor”
10. Life Water: “Thriller”
Also not listed was my personal favorite from yesterday, the “talking stain” from Tide. Genius!