From the official fact sheet released by DGA, the full list of new media related provisions in the agreement (read our news story on the deal):
- All new media content that is derivative of product already covered under current contracts.
- Original content:
- All original content above $15,000/minute or $300,000/program or $500,000/series, whichever is lowest.
- Original content below the threshold will be covered when a DGA member is employed in the production.
Electronic Sell-Through (Paid Downloads)
- More than doubles the rate currently paid by the employers on television programming to .70% above 100,000 units downloaded.
- Below 100,000 breakpoint: rate will be paid at the current rates of .30% until worldwide gross receipts reach $1 million and .36% thereafter.
- Increases rate paid on feature films by 80% to .65% above 50,000 units downloaded
- Below 50,000 breakpoint: rate will be paid at the current rates of .30% until worldwide gross receipts reach $1 million and .36% thereafter.