That’s what Tiffany Boggs says about the HP tx2000 Tablet PC in her detailed review of a pre-production unit. It’s no surprise to me because James came away with a very positive impression of the convertible when he got a hands-on a few weeks back. So why all the positive review lovin’? Here are some of the main points I’ve gleaned:
- The addition of the active digitizer with the touchscreen coupled with the touchscreen becoming inactive when the stylus is sensed.
- Solid multi-media support and performance paired with a convertible Tablet PC
- The $1,299 starting price
- Faster AMD processor that rivals many of the Intel Core Duo devices and isn’t far behind comparable Core 2 Duo units
- NVIDIA GPU and up to four hour battery life with the standard battery
All in all, the HP tx2000 looks like a dual-digitizer solution that packs some nice punch for the price, provided you can handle a 4.3 pound Tablet PC.