Zapak To Launch Chinese Site; In-game Ads And Advergaming Was 25-30% Of Revenue In '07

4 Comments

[by Cerius Shah] Plans are afoot to “step into the Chinese online casual gaming market with a Chinese website,

4 Comments

mighty heart

ok…. they are coming out with 2 mmog…. the first one is everquest – fantasy game and the second one is in collabaration with a chinese company…. genre is racing or sports….

Prabhakar

Pageview mentioned is way wrong. Its more than 100 million and not 10 million. Please update it.

regards

Insightful

With 99.9% probability, Zapak's MMOG is 99% customized and publsihed. Its origin is China based (with 75% probability; other 25% goes to Korea).
Kudos to zapak for being able to customize and publish an MMOG. It must not have been easy for zapak given that its managed by Times folks.

Comments are closed.