- Sprint’s acting CEO Paul Saleh speaking at a UBS conference said that spinning off the WiMAX business is an option. “We are looking at ways of attracting capital to that [WiMax] business.”
- NBCU CEO Jeff Zucker: “We have to make sure we’re not replacing dollars with pennies.”
- AllThingsD: Barry Diller’s IAC and Flixster, the social network for movie-lovers are talking again, after not talking, and talking….Somebody please buy Flixster, so we can all move on.
- dopplr is finally going mobile. What took them so long!( via)
- VCs are investing in content companies, talent agencies want to be VCs. It is a match made in Hollywood.
- For VCs investing in clean tech, a quick word: this ain’t Web 2.0.