Deck the halls with gadgets for gee-eeks, fa la la la la, la la la la. It’s that time again and what better way to find that perfect gift for the geek in your life than this Fourth Annual Geek Holiday Gift Guide. Wow, that’s the fourth year for our special gift guide! That’s 28 years old in dog years. We’ve scoured the geek world on your behalf and present these gift ideas to make your holiday shopping easier.
1. WiFi Detector Shirt. Your geek is always trying to get online and that elusive WiFi signal is always driving him/her crazy! Not any longer with this T-shirt that has a WiFi signal detector built right in. $29.99.
2. Ultimate Hoodie. Whatever gadgets your geek needs to carry this Hoodie from ScottEvest will carry them in style. Featuring 11 hidden pockets, a Personal Area Network and magnetic pocket closures, the Ultimate Hoodie has got your geek covered. $69.99.
3. T.One USB MicroDrive. Your geek needs some way to
hide protect those illegally legally downloaded music and video files and there is no better way than with one of these T.One USB sticks with a real MicroDrive inside. There are two capacities, 5 GB and 12 GB and these T.Ones are small enough to fit on a keychain. $44.99 – $109.99.
4. Stainless Steel Wallet. What would be cooler than giving your geek a new wallet from Coach or one of those other goofy makers? Why giving them this Stainless Steel Wallet of course. Each of these wallets is woven from ribbons of stainless steel yet has the texture of silk. Available in 3 distinctively geeky styles. $19.99 – $79.99.
5. Metallic Video Watch with OLED screen. If you know your geek well then you know that when you say the phrase "OLED" their eyes light up with that special glow. The 128×128 resolution OLED screen on this video watch will keep your geek’s eyes all alight every time they wear it. A special geeky bonus adds to the allure as there are buttons all over the watch. $99.99.
6. Komen Microfiber Laptop Tote– That female geek of yours needs something stylish to carry her laptop in and this Laptop Tote from Komen is just the ticket. Your geek will really appreciate your thoughtfulness when you point out that 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. $114.99.
7. Collapsible Chopsticks. What better impression can your geek make on his/her friends when he/she pulls these collapsible chopsticks out of a pocket in that favorite Asian bistro. Made of white ash and stainless steel there are no higher tech chopsticks anywhere. $24.99.
8. Caffeine Molecule Travel Mug. Your geek subsists on coffee so this stainless steel Travel Mug that is emblazoned with the caffeine molecule will be an instant hit. They’re going to drink too much caffeine anyway so at least keep it stylish and practical. $12.99.
9. 3 Port Car Outlet with USB. One thing for certain about a geek’s automobile, there are never enough outlets to handle all that geek gadgety goodness. This 3 Port Car Outlet Expansion not only adds 3 power outlets but throws in a USB port for running those smaller gadgets. $19.99.
10. The Cubes- Cubicle Playsets. What could be more fun than working in a cube than also playing with them? That’s what your geek will spend hundreds of enjoyable hours doing with these Cubicle Playsets. There are ten playsets to choose from including our favorite the IT Department cube. Your geek is always the boss in these cubes. $2.99 – $12.99.
So this is our Fourth Annual jkOnTheRun Holiday Gift Guide and we are sure you will find just the right geeky gift for that special one in your life.