It was a short week — and seems like an even shorter weekend — but the 4-days managed to see plenty of cleantech startups raising cash and investors closing cleantech funds. Here’s a few of our best stories from last week that didn’t have to do with fundraising:
- What’s your motivation to buy green technology? Are you sure?
- Malcolm ‘Yugo’ Bricklin has gone green and is out to rock the Automotive X-Prize — Good luck with that.
- The cleantech industry doesn’t think there’s a bubble going, and here’s three explanations why. What do you think?
- Party report: The GoingGreen prelaunch party might have been slim on execs, but we found a bunch.
- Eco-shipping containers are now on the horizon. Who’d a thunk.