Even if you weren’t a daily reader of ours last week, it’s OK. Earth2Tech still cares about you. And we want you to check out our posts, even if it’s a little belated. So here’s the week in review — some of the more popular and interesting stories we dove into last week:
- Martin Roscheisen, the CEO of Nanosolar, gave us 10 truly candid answers to some of our prying questions.
- If you have a converted plug-in Prius why not document the details — like over 1,300 miles on a tank of gas!
- Whoa, TreeHugger gets Discovered — for a reported $10 million.
- We got a bit of a jump on this one, where 31 teams have signed up to compete for the Automotive X-Prize, including Tesla Motors and Cornell University.
- More than many other industries, policy is shaping the clean tech world. Here’s a look at the debate over the energy bill.