- Natalie Portman takes the Microfinance message to MySpace. She is helping raise $200 million for Finca International, a microfinance company, reports the Financial Times.
- People are having weird Mozy experiences. There are issues with the back-up service. For the D.I.Y. crowd, Ian Bell has a primer that can result in backup bliss.
- Itiva, a Palo Alto-based Akamai competitor has raised $7 million. Will that be enough to take on the beast from the east and its legal army?
- An American Idol bubble?
- The Poor/Fat Paradox. Or just watch Super Size Me.
- How US tech firms are different from their European Counterparts.