With a fleet of Macs running our business and a dedicated Machead at our helm, the GigaTeam definitely tunes in for MacWorld. Granted, we crack up when we walk by the elevated glass cases holding precious iPhone protoypes surrounded by crowds of worshipers (see photo below)…but we’re all giving our wallets a hard look as we consider ponying up for the little gadget in June.
- Keynote liveblog: “The thing is one giant screen”
- Apple TV impresses: Jackson matches the specs with the competition
- Apple TV specs: The keynote’s ugly stepchild got a few minutes of spechifying too
- End of the PC Era?: Om on the significance of Apple dropping “Computer” from its name
- iPhone versus iPhone: What’s in a name? Apple is apparently licensing it from Cisco
- Drool for fools?: Judi digs deeper into whether web workers will want iPhones
- Microsoft in Macland: First look at the new Mac Office
- Apple versus Microsoft: We’re out of words. Now for pictures.
- Apple TV from the floor: How about some more pictures…
We’ll keep you posted as the conference continues. Meantime, anything interesting we should know about from the rest of today’s news?