CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
MoTR 70 is 33:47 minutes long and is a 30.9 MB file in MP3 format.
INTRO: Based on “Time v2.1? by Meta Sektion, additional mixing by James Kendrick.
HOSTS: James Kendrick (Houston), Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
It’s a roundup of schedules for the week as James & Matt head to Boston for Mobius.
Catch up on last season’s shows for free via iTunes.
Kevin doesn’t own the word "podcast" but he does own his own "miDrive"
Windows Vista drivers are now allowing for video RAM sharing
Would you run a beta OS within a Virtual Machine environment? Matt would.
James gets some hands-on time with new Verizon phones: the Blackberry 8703e & 7250, the LG Chocolate, the Motorola Q, the Samsung A990 and the Migo. Verizon will be allowing tethering on 3G phones going forward….
Enter the "Name Matt’s Samsung Q1 UMPC" contest! You can win this mobile tech bundle:
- ThinkOutside Bluetooth keyboard and case
- Unlocked Orange SPV E200 Windows Mobile Smartphone with Krusell leather case and two extra batteries
- BoxWave retractable mini USB cable
- How to enter: post a comment to this show on the MoTR site (with a valid e-mail address) providing us your suggested name for Matt’s Q1
- We’ll narrow down the choices in a future show and have the listeners vote.
Freeware of the show: Weather Watcher Mobile for Windows Mobile. [Thanks to Pocket PC Thoughts for this find!]
Bloglines partners up with Skweezer for better mobile feed reading.
Kevin is demo’ing the Newsgator Go! client.
If you like the show, please consider voting for us at Podcast Alley. It only takes a minute and it helps us get the word out about the show!