Although Paceblade is already in the UMPC market with their Easybook P7, it appears that they’re continuing on in the Tablet PC market as evidenced by their D110 Tablet PC. The D110 has been on Paceblade’s site for some time, but we eye-spied additional pics and the user’s manual (PDF) on our friendly neighborhood FCC site. Specs for the hybrid Tablet PC per the manual and product page include:
- 12.1-inch XGA removable TFT screen
- Resistive 5-wire touch panel and EM digitizer
- 1.1 GHz Intel ULV Centrino Pentium M
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet Edition
- 40, 60, or 80 GB Hard Drive
- Intel integrated graphics with up to 64 MB of shared video RAM
- Single memory slot for RAM (256 MB, 512 MB or 1 GB)
- 3600 mAh battery
- 1.8 kilograms in weight
- Wireless (IR) keyboard
- Plethora of ports
- Fanless system (gotta wonder about heat)
No details on price or availability; when we searched the Paceblade site for a North American distributor, we were directed to the worldwide sales office in Germany. Looks like an interesting device, although possibly underpowered in comparison to the new dual core Tablets available or on the way. There are some additional pics of the unique Tablet after the jump.
The D110 with screen and keyboard in the case.
12.1-inch screen for slate mode.