Damn, I am going to miss his one liners and swings at Microsoft. How can you forget the infamous (and very funny) Ballmer and Butthead quip. Or him calling “Windows operating system a hairball.” Given that it is an emotional day, it might be tough for him to think of new ones, so here are a few. Scott, feel free to use any or all of them.
* Jonathan, clean up this mess, will ya!
* Frequent flyer miles….mmmm!
* Larry, Steve… you guys are on your own.
* You won Bill. Now try beating me in golf.
* And to the Wall Street that pushed the stock up 9% in after hours trading, McNealy’s parting words: you ingrates!
Following the time honored tradition of hazing: Incoming Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz told reporters on a conference call that he will spend next 90 days reviewing the business and focusing on growth opportunities. My question – what the hell were you guys doing up until now?
Anyway good luck, and hope you get Sun back on track, and don’t ignore your blog. It hasn’t been updated for a while!