Josh Einstein has released the public beta for Tablet Enhancements for Outlook (TEO) 3.0 and it is a screamer. This beta version times out on April 15th so go get it! Watch the forum for update announcemnts. Take a look at just a partial list of new features in TEO 3.0:
- Enhanced Notes Area- inking at its finest
- TEO Reminder Window- get reminders for both text and ink entries in one window
- Contact Linking in all items- the new ink enabled contact selection dialog box makes it a snap to link a contact to any Outlook item
- Audio Recording in all items- that’s right, now you can attach a recording to any item in TEO (appointments, contacts, journal, and tasks)
- Wikipedia lookup- highlight a word or phrase in the notes area of any TEO form and TEO will look up the highlighted term in the Wikipedia
- Skype Telephony Integration- complete with caller ID, note taking during calls, and the ability to record any call over Skype, all within TEO
- Enhanced Map Integration- TEO 3.0 will provide maps and directions to any contact or appointment in TEO using MapPoint.