Om’s got a short but sweet interview of the Camino developers, along with a brief overview and history.
What do you think? Could you see it replace your Safari in a near future?
A couple of thoughts:
– I wish all browser vendors would more or less agree on the proper shortcuts for viewing a document’s source. No biggie.
– some other DHTML drag-and-droppy (uh, sorry, i meant “Ajax”, sheez) stuff elsewhere is feeling a bit snappier than Firefox.
– Camino Menu … Preferences … Privacy Tab … Show Cookies button: has a neat Cookie search box. Safari doesn’t have one! hah! You can even exclude sites from setting cookies, a feature which advanced users will likely cherish.
– It supports Keychain access, and that’s very good.
– It’s come a long way! I like it.