Many of you have written and mentioned that the topics of coverage had increased and were having trouble keeping up with areas of interest. Sorry about that, and in an effort to make amends, I offer you RSS feeds on specific topics. You can subscribe to these sub-feeds by simply clicking on these links – Start-Ups (includes Web 2.0 stuff), VoIP, Wired (Cable and DSL broadband), and Unwired (Broadband Wireless). Of course, you still have the mega-feed.
And now some highlights from the week of November 7, 2005.
- Tis A Season To Copy
- King Ed The First of New AT&T
- GoogleNet Goes To Mountain View
- The Om and Niall Podcast, November 11
- The Bill & Ozzie Show
- FCC That Cried Wolf
- Introducing, Newsvine
- Spotting Opportunity Inside the Attention Crisis
- The TV Show Download Bunkum
- End of Those Vonage-BellSouth Rumors?
- The Spectrum Bubble?
- Yahoo, TiVo and Telecoms
- Cablevision Pushes The Bandwidth Pedal.
- Yahoo and Google Unwire
- Amazon.com, Harbinger of Web 2.0 Trends