Michael Linenberger’s book Seize the Work Day is simply the best book for learning to be productive with a Tablet PC and I can’t recommend it highly enough. Michael has just published his latest book, Total Workday Control Using Microsoft Outlook and it is another outstanding book that focuses on using Outlook to streamline every aspect of your work day. I was honored to be a reviewer for this book and I must tell you it is simply great for not only showing you the ins and outs of using Outlook to control your day but also how to optimally configure Outlook to make doing so easier. I highly recommend this book to anyone using Outlook who wants to get hold of their hectic work day and get more done. From the book web site:
- How to get ahead of your out-of-control workday.
- Methods for getting all important work done each day, so you can leave work on time, guilt free, gaining 25% or more of you workday and workweek back.
- Techniques to eliminate the “everything is a fire” approach to work.
- How to get your e-mail under control, so that you fully leverage the power e-mail can give you.
- How to configure Outlook to “activate” the Total Workday Control system.