Lenovo has introduced a wireless projector, the ThinkVision C400, that for $2500 provides a complete projector solution sans wires. The C400 runs natively in XGA and uses DLP technology at 2650 lumens. It is not a light device at 7.5 lbs. but it is designed for companies with multiple users to ease setup for presentations. Wireless is achieved by 802.11 b/g or you can wire it up like any other projector. Really cool projector and not a bad price, either.
- 802.11b/g wireless: The included, internal wireless card lets you connect and present wirelessly from your ThinkPad to the projector.
- Native resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Resolution compatibility: SVGA, XGA, SXGA
- DLP technology by Texas Instruments: 0.7-in XGA
- Contrast ratio: Up to 1200:1 (Full on/Full off)
- Weight: 3.4 Kg (7.5 lb) (1)
- Compact size: 115 x 290 x 225 mm (H x W x D) standard 4.5 x 11.4 x 8.8 in
- Lumens: 2,650 lumens (Economy mode 1,850 lumens)
- Lamp life(2): 1,500 hours (Economy mode 3,000 hours)
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 and 16:9
- Brightness uniformity: 80%
- USB input: Use a USB memory key to display image files on your projector without connecting to a PC.
- Auto shutdown: If no video signal is detected after several minutes, power shuts down to conserve lamp life.
- Keystone correction: Digital +/- 15 degrees vertical
- Audio: 3-watt mono speaker
- Acoustic level: 35dB (Economy mode 34dB)
- Remote control: Integrated laser pointer and mouse control
- Video connection: 802.11b/g wireless, DVI-I to VGA connector, S-video, composite video
- Video compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i)
- Security lock slot: Locks projector to a secure surface with optional locking cable to reduce chance of theft (cable lock sold separately)
- Projection method: Front, rear, desktop, and ceiling
- Elevator and leveling feet, tethered lens cap
- Carrying case, remote, and all cables required to attach to PC, DVD or VHS player
- Accessories: Carrying case, remote, 802.11b/g wireless card, cables for attaching your PC, DVD, VHS, or digital camera using composite connectors, Quick Start Guide, and CD-ROM User’s Guide with wireless client application