I’ll let you in on a little not-so-well-kept secret– Tablet PC Show co-host Marc Orchant and I are big fans of MindManager. It is simply the best mind mapping program on the planet, and when you throw in the outstanding ink support and Tablet PC interface magic it is easy to understand why. We are very excited to announce we will be interviewing Mike Jetter, CTO of Mindjet, for the next Tablet PC Show podcast. Mindjet has just announced a new version of MindManager and this will be a great chance for listeners to hear all about the new goodies it brings. In the meantime do you have any questions you’d like us to ask him?
In case you missed it, here’s a list of the new features in MindManager Pro 6:
- New Microsoft Excel integration: Embed spreadsheet information into maps
- New Microsoft Visio export: Quickly create flow charts, map out processes
- Improved Microsoft PowerPoint integration: Quickly create and preview slides
- New editable outline view: Switch from map mode to standard linear mode
- New “Add Attachments”: Add multiple documents, URLs to each map topic
- New Topic Alerts: Receive alarms for appointments created in your maps
- New Organizational Chart view: Create dynamic, data-rich org charts
- New Ink-enabled Notes: Adds new power to mapping on a Tablet PC
- Improved Map Formatting commands: Make maps look better than ever—fast!