This position will be responsible for driving the success of one of the most important programs for our WW Retail Web sites, the Amazon Associates Program. The Associates Program has over 1 million registered Web site owners from around the globe and drives a significant portion of Amazon’s global customer sessions and units. This position provides an excellent general management opportunity; this Senior Product Manager position has responsibility for the strategic & financial planning, new business development, performance monitoring, and tactics to drive traffic and new customer acquisition within several high volume vertical segments of our Associates network.
– Partnering with leaders within Amazon to develop this strategic affiliate marketing business to align with and drive our company goals, analyze and improve the ongoing business results, identify and implement cost savings initiatives, evaluate and negotiate affiliate marketing contracts, and influence product development efforts.
– Effective coordination with internal constituents: retail merchandising teams, finance, sales & business development, and software development.
– Successful identification, timely development, and implementation of key strategic projects.
– Active management of high value partners in our most productive Associate segments
– Renegotiation of key contracts, including willingness to pay analysis, value proposition development, pitching and closing.
– Direct customer research to analyze customer needs and form conclusions about what features and services will drive incremental performance
– Defining business requirements and working with engineers to execute new/improved features and services to deliver incremental productivity
– Identification of additional web sites to target for acquisition within assigned Associate segments
– Identification and analysis of new Associate segments to target for acquisition
– Accountability for revenue targets and daily/weekly business metrics related to assigned Associate segments
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
– Accomplished range of skill from high level strategic thinking to detailed analytical execution
– Superior leadership, communication, and innovative thinking skills
– High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
– Detailed knowledge of e-Commerce, strategic online partnerships, and the sales/business development cycle
– 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience in marketing,sales, finance, and/or general management roles in technology-oriented companies.
– A bachelor’s degree is required; an M.B.A. is preferred
Amazon.com: work hard, have fun, make history: Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and is now the world’s leading ecommerce technology company. Amazon.com seeks exceptionally well-qualified candidates an offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Contact Info: Send resumes to email@example.com