With over $400 million in funding, Vonage clearly has everyone’s attention. It has over 500,000 subscribers (though no idea about the churn rate) and is ramping up to double that number by end of the year. This at a time when the e911 problems are threatening to crash land this high flyer. Is this the next @Home, one which basically defines the market but flames out? Or is it the next America Online, using its ATA as a promotional tool instead of a CD. Whatever it is, I think it merited recent mega-coverage. I have brought all these links in one place, so you don’t have to search too much for the latest on Vonage, and Skype!
- More e911 problems for Vonage?
- Pending VoIP Funding Frenzy
- Vonage’s Bain, VoIP’s Gain
- Skype Versus Vonage
- The Real Truth About VoIP Sales
- VoIP IPOs, waiting to exhale
- Skype, Vonage & Who Will Buy Them