Brad Isaac is the mastermind behind a great program for the Pocket PC that helps the user focus on all of the next actions needed to accomplish all of life’s goals. AchieveIt! has just been updated to version 2.0 and is a solid performer in the productivity sector. What is AchieveIt!? Here’s a good explanation from Brad’s web page:
Achieve-IT! Is a goal-setting program for Pocket PC that takes you step by step through goal setting right in the palm of your hand! It explains the ins and outs of brainstorming, goal refinement and planning that put you on the fast track to achieving your BIGGEST desires in the SHORTEST period of time.
With this new version Brad has listened to his users and the list of additions to this version is impressive:
- Motivate Me option to keep you on track and focused on your primary goal beyond today, tomorrow and next week. This option is so revolutionary – so powerful – it is like having your own personal goal coach prodding you along, gently coaxing you toward achieving your goal.
- Code optimized for smaller memory use and faster performance
- Two modes for vision entry
- WM 2003 compatible supports Portrait and Landscape views
- Goal database scalable for 200+ goals and 200+ Action steps
- Customize your Achieve-IT! experience with your own screen and font colors
- Goal completion and count screen
- Sound option has been stabilized and improved
- Improved interface appearance
- Added 5 more categories
- Expanded framework allows for easy feature additions and enhancements
Brad is not forgetting his loyal customers by providing a good upgrade path for existing users:
Customers who purchased version 1 can upgrade for $14.95 which is half the retail price. Hey, one user notified me Wednesday that A.I. version 1.0 had helped him increase his sales 200%. What is the modest registration cost of $29.95 if you can get results like that?