I am always on the lookout for good games that play well using just the stylus. These games are perfect for playing on the Sony U750 ultra-portable and on Tablet PCs. I found a new one today that plays wonderfully on the Sony and is a joy to play with the stylus. Outpost Kaloki is a simple yet engaging strategy game from NinjaBee that looks stunning on the Sony U screen and works well at any screen resolution. The premise is you control a space station and add expansion units to it to attract visitors and earn both rewards and cold hard cash. The mechanics of the game are great with the stylus- just dragging the pen across the screen rotates the space station in 3D so you can always see what’s going on. There is a demo version available that lets you play 60 minutes with no restrictions so you can see if you like the game well enough to purchase. A warning though, if you don’t want to spend the $20 then don’t download the demo.
- Full story mode with 14 humorous scenarios
- 7 weird alien races, featuring characters, heroes, villains, dignitaries, and more…
- More than 20 scenarios total, including a variety of free-form replayable sandbox environments
- Over 45 unique station expansions in 5 different categories
- All in an easy-to-learn, fun, friendly 3D game suitable for the whole family.