- MuniWireless: Rio Rancho unwired. $39.95 a month gets you 1.5 megabits per second download, and 300 uplink speeds.
- Dial Up users, please pass go wired broadband and go completely unwired. Techdirt looks at how Tier 3 cities are all going wireless as a way to compete against the incumbents.
- WiFi Net News: Boston is putting WiFi on many of its metro stations.
- WiFi Legal in India finally. The government has turned 2.4 GHz band into open spectrum and also has allowed indoor/campus use of two more band – 5.725-5.875 Ghz and 5.15-5.35 GHz.
- Glenn has started WiFiNetNews Europe with none other than nancy Gohring, who will somehow find time between pints to write from Ireland.
- Glenn has also started WiMaxNetNews. Dude there goes your sleep.