The Fujitsu ST5020D Tablet PC is one I have been lusting over for a little while now. The 3.5 pound slate has a beautiful screen and long battery life to boot. Oh, I forgot to mention the biometric fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the PC. About.com reviewed it and rated it 5 out of 5 stars. See, I knew I wanted one. Full specs after the jump.
- Processor: Intel Pentium M processor ULV 733 operating at 1.10 GHz.
- Memory: 512 MB SDRAM (standard) / 2 GB SDRAM (maximum); DDR 333 memory.
- Hard Drive: 60 GB.
- Communications: Modem and 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX Ethernet LAN
- WiFi: Integrated Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG (802.11b/g) or Atheros Super AG wireless (802.11a+b/g)
- Security: Integrated Biometric fingerprint reader, imbedded TPM, built-in SmartCard reader slot,
- Security con’t: Fujitsu Security Application Panel, Kensington Lock slot.
- Card Slots: 1 Type I or Type II PC slot, 1 dedicated Smart Card slot; shared MemoryStick®/SD slot.
- Battery: 6-cell Lithium ion battery (4,800 mAh); optional 9-cell Lithium ion battery (7,200 mAh).
- Dimensions/Weight: 8.66" (W) x 12.77 (H) x 0.82 – 0.88" (D) / 3.5 lbs. with standard 6-cell battery.