How many times have you shown off your great digital photos to friends or family by having everyone crowd around the little 2 inch screen on your digital camera? Wouldn’t it be great if you could show those photos on a big TV screen so everyone could view them at once? And wouldn’t it be cool if you could do that without taking your camera along? And what if the tiny device that let you do that would also double as an 8 in 1 media card reader for your PC? And it had a little remote control for controlling the slide show on the TV? Wouldn’t that be cool? The SanDisk Digital Photo Album. $50. Full specs after the jump.
• Compact – about the size of a VHS tape, (187 x 66 x 20 mm) and lightweight (take it anywhere)
• Convenient – the best way to show digital photos in the home
• Compatible – supports all popular digital camera media formats, including CompactFlash® Type I and II, Memory Stick™, Memory Stick PRO™, SmartMedia, xD, SD™ and MultiMediaCard
• Supports JPEG files – the most common form of file format used by digital still cameras at resolutions up to 16 megapixels, as well as Motion JPEG, MPEG-1 (QVGA resolution/up to 8 frames per second) and MP3 (up to 32 Kbps)
• Instantly create albums with music on your TV
• Also functions as a reader when plugged into your computer.
• Storage option to store about 2000 photos on 128 MB CF card or USB Flash Drive inserted in the back (128 MB capacity is an example card/UFD not included).
• Remote Control
• Backed by SanDisk’s industry-leading two-year warranty.