PocketMind has released a new program called appropriately enough, CD to Mobile. CD2Mobile rips music CDs directly to your Pocket PC and lets you play around with the folders on the Pocket PC, too. If I am not mistaken I thought you could do this with Windows Media Player but maybe they know something I don’t.
Copy music from a CD disk directly to your Mobile Device (Pocket PC, Windows Mobile Smartphone)
- Encode to MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Fast – explore Mobile Device, create new folders, copy music
- Choose music quality and file size
- "Best Fit" feature to optimize music encoding for Mobile Devices
- Fun interface, "Free Space" and "Estimated Size" indicator
CD to Mobile is $24.95 and available from the PocketMind web site.