- Muniwireless: UK train operator GNER says its Wi-Fi service on trains between London and Scotland has proven popular with customers.
- Why all start-ups should read Michael Lewis MoneyBall. And why VCs should actually listen to what Lewis has to say!
- Asian Lingo: An unlimited call Asia plan for $35 a month. Do I really need international long distance now? Yeah I do – India is not included as yet. You can add an International Universal Number to the service, which is actually “local” to a specific international country
- Light Reading: Newly acquired P-Cube Inc., a maker of hardware to manage network traffic, today introduced a spam buster designed to catch and quarantine infected PCs launching zombie attacks.
- Nuvio snagged Jeff Stern, former co-founder of GoBeam and VoIP pioneer, as the latest member of company’s Board of Directors. The company also announced NuvioCentrex, the company’s Hosted IP PBX solution suitable for companies with 2-to-15 employees.
- MobileTracker: Superfast chip for superfast mobile handsets
- TI And Vonage announced VoIP handset
- NetHistory: A new portal dedicated to the history of the Internet.
- Point Six Readies Zigbee