- Umair points to an interesting list of Urban Games
- John Gruber defends Apple’s digital music strategy. As always he is right on the money.
- Opportunities at the bottom of the pyramind. You read this in my story, Rise of The Instant Company. Nice to see validation from a genius like CK Prahlad. I had urged someone to develop this massputer/People’s PC. Glad to see progress is being made.
- World’s biggest rural wireless network in India!
- Henshell wants better stats for Skype. High time, we dispel the myth of millions served.
- Innovation is not dead. Commoditization inspired innovation is the way to go. Go read Rise of The Instant company.
- Clay Shirky thinks different about Spectrum. Economist has some thoughts as well
- Juiced up scam, take two