Do you dream of working from home? Flexibly blending the professional with the personal? Working hours that suit you instead of following some old-fashioned nine-to-five schedule? All in an environment that you arrange so it suits your needs and temperament?
Then you’ll want to download and read “Work from Home: A No-Nonsense Guide to Home-based Work.” This bonus chapter of Web Worker Daily’s new book Connect! is only available online.
In this free guide, you’ll find:
- 6 reasons to choose home-based work
- 11 uncomfortable truths about home-based work
- 6 tactics for finding or creating the home-based work situation that suits you
- 9 must-read websites about home-based work
- 19 tips for boosting communication, discipline, boundaries, and connectedness so you can succeed with home-based work
Download the PDF now. And if you want to know more about succeeding using the web — whether for home- or office-based work — check out Connect! A Guide to a New Way of Working from GigaOM’s Web Worker Daily.
Read more from Web Worker Daily about working from home…
- 9 Best Practices for Home-Based Web Workers
- Do You Need to Get Out of the House?
- Yes, I Really Am Working Right Now
- Lunch Break, Web Worker Style
- So You Wanna Work From Home? You Can Convince Your Boss
- Challenging Telework Myths
- Telecommuting: Not Just for Disaster Response
- Does Telecommuting Kill Your Career?
- When Worlds Collide: Transitioning Between Work and Home
- 10 Ways for a Web Worker to Achieve Work-Life Balance
- 5 Ways to Get Work Under Control
Kids and the home office
- How to Manage Kids in the Home Office
- 10 (More) Tips on Doing Productive Web Work with Kids in the House
Want to know more about how you can use the web for success and satisfaction?
Subscribe to Web Worker Daily’s RSS feed
Buy our book — practical tips and inspiring ideas about how you can use the web for a more successful and satisfying work life.