It’s been a rocky week for Bitcoin, as the burgeoning currency experienced more growing pains and a series of attacks from hackers tampering with transaction records. With great growth comes great responsibility,-although it seems as if the currency may be on its way to stability. Catch up with all things Bitcoin, and then check out our latest batch of job postings:
- Target: Lead Data Scientist (Minneapolis)
- ShippingEasy.com: Expert Ruby on Rails Developer (Austin, Texas)
- BBC Worldwide America: Client Solutions Manager (New York)
- Meinberg Funkuhren GmbH: Linux Network Driver Developer (Bad Pyrmont, Germany)
- Greenlots: Software Engineer (San Francisco)
We also have other listings from companies like PubMatic, Intuit, Threadless and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.