Enterprises are moving to the cloud because it offers speed to market, agility, self-service, rapid innovation and, yes, cost savings. Turning servers on and off when you need them certainly saves money, but there are many other costs associated with running an application in the cloud that often catches companies by surprise.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What are the hidden costs of migrating an app to the cloud?
- Where can cloud users save money?
- How can users compare cloud providers when the services are all priced so differently?
- What are the human costs associated with a move to cloud?
- What are the lessons learned from early adopters?
- David S. Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor CenturyLink Cloud for “The hidden costs of the cloud,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014, at 10:00 a.m PT.