IaaS and SaaS providers are stretched thin staying on top of generating revenue and the latest infrastructure technologies on which to build their services, but it’s just as important to get the business side of things right. Nailing the billing and invoicing, CRM, order management, marketplace creation, and a host of other business services is crucial for emerging IaaS and SaaS providers to thrive in what has become the new model of IT delivery and consumption.
In our next webinar, the panel will discuss these topics:
- How are business-management services being handled by IaaS and SaaS providers today?
- What are the alternatives?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches?
- How can data fragmentation be mitigated, and what are the benefits of an integrated data ecosystem?
- What are some lessons learned from providers that have been successful at managing an IaaS or SaaS business?
- David Linthicum, SVP, Cloud Technology Partners
- George Anadiotis, CEO, founder, Linked Data Orchestration
- Janakiram MSV, principal analyst, Janakiram & Associates
- Evi Efstathiou, chief marketing manager, Interworks
Register here to join Gigaom Research and Interworks for “Mastering the business side of SaaS and IaaS,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. PT.