“As of today, 80 percent of medical data is unstructured but clinically relevant. If this data can be better leveraged, it could create more than $300 billion in value each year.”
The opportunity — for disruption but also for creation of value — is tremendous. That is why I am so personally excited to be working with Gigaom Research on a new project, “The promise and challenge of data management in modern health care,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, at 10:00 am PT. I’ll be joining Gigaom’s Jo Maitland, John Webster from Evaluator Group and our customer Dan Woicke of Cerner to discuss topics including:
- A high-level overview of how health care is changing from a regulatory and technology standpoint
- What are the challenges and opportunities with respect to data management in health care?
- What is the impact of big data in health care?
- What technologies are hospitals using today to improve data management?
- What are the trends shaping health care from a technology standpoint over the next three to five years?
You should attend if you are:
- CIOs at health care providers
- IT decision makers
- Enterprise architects
- Database architects
- Data management professionals
- Data analysts
I hope you will join us on the 23rd. Register now!
– Chris Selland, VP of Marketing, HP Vertica