We’re barely into 2014, but it’s already been one of the most exciting tech news weeks in recent memory: Between Google’s $3.2 billion acquisition of Nest Labs and the latest net neutrality rulings, we’re already set for an eventful month. Catch up with the week’s news and then check out our latest batch of tech job listings:
- NXTurn: Integration Developer (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
- GLO Gaming: Sr. Backend Developer (New York)
- Citrix: Controls Engineer (Santa Clara, Calif.)
- PubMatic: Mobile Architect (New York)
- CrowdTwist: Senior Software Engineer (New York)
We also have listings from companies like Energy Solutions, Viacom Music Group, Zappos and more. Click here to see what else is in our job board.