As mobility attracts a greater amount of focus and budget, understanding mobile users and usage behaviors becomes even more critical to a company’s bottom line. Metrics such as downloads and installs provide directional input about adoption, but they offer little advice about whether and how applications are actually used: information that is essential to both developers and product managers.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What kinds of metrics should app developers track?
- How should businesses incorporate disparate data streams into a reporting system?
- How can businesses expose analytics to a wide range of decision makers?
- How should mobile analytics integrate with product planning and development processes?
- Which companies and industries are leading the charge in mobile analytics?
- Cormac Foster, research director, Gigaom Research
Register here to join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Kii for “Beyond downloads: comprehensive mobile application analytics,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. PT.