With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, Microsoft is allegedly looking to keep the retail momentum going with its 12 Days of Deals promotion. And a leaked document posted on the forums of Slickdeals purportedly details what you might be able to expect to go on sale from now until December 20.
As you can see, the “doorbuster” deals look particularly good. But according to the calendar, they’re limited to the first 20 customers. Everyone after that will still receive a discount on that day’s chosen product – it just won’t be as steep. The HP Envy 15, for instance, which regularly costs $899.99, is said to go on sale for $499 for the first 20 customers on December 20. After that it’ll cost $699.
There’s no way to know whether this calendar is authentic, but the Dell Tablet Pro listed here did go on sale for $99 today, lending the list a bit of legitimacy.
Check out the image above for the alleged early bird prices. For everyone else that isn’t planning to make it to a Microsoft store at the crack of dawn, here are the deals you might be able to expect:
- December 9: Dell Tablet Pro 8” for $199
- December 10: Garmin Fitness Watch for $129.99 with a $25 gift card
- December 11: AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 for $99
- December 12: Fitbit Flex and Yurbuds Fitness Earbuds for $99.99 with a $25 gift card
- December 13: Grand Theft Auto 5 for $39.99
- December 14: Surface Pro/Surface Pro 2 and Surface RT/Surface RT 2 bundles for $50 off
- December 15: 1-year Xbox Music Pass for $69.99
- December 16: HP Pavilion X2 13 for $699
- December 17: SOL Republic Headphones for $30 off
- December 18: AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520 for $99 with a $50 app card
- December 19: JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker for $30 off
- December 20: HP Envy 15 for $699