Following its much-watched IPO, you’d think that Twitter would take a week off. But no. This Tuesday, the company rolled out its Custom Timelines product to share stories and narratives through tweets. Does this signal a death knell for competitors like Storify? We’ll wait to check it out ourselves before making any judgements. In the meantime check out our latest batch of job listings from companies across the country:
- Live Vote Inc.: Chief Technology Officer/Lead Engineer (New York)
- Viacom Music Group: Senior Application Engineer (Java Developer) and Front End Web Developer (New York)
- Twilio Inc.: HA Data & Application Layer Engineer/Architect (San Francisco)
- Microsoft: Software Development Engineer (SDE) II (Redmond, Wash.)
- McGladrey: Healthcare Business Intelligence Director (Vienna, Va.)
We also have listings from companies like Gilt, Intuit and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.