Showcasing innovation. Inspiring change
With recent advances in health information technology, we stand at an unprecedented time for transition and opportunity in health care. Health care providers, entrepreneurs and innovators are leveraging health data, mobile health, 3-D printing, electronic health records, health information exchange and social media to advance care and improve the patient experience and outcomes.
The New York eHealth Collaborative’s Nov. 14 and 15 Digital Health Conference will bring together over 1,200 senior-level health care decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, government/policymakers, payers and other health IT influencers to hear insights, ideas and analysis from industry thought leaders and innovators who are shaping the future of health care through the use of technology.
In addition to a diverse roster of speakers and presenters, the conference will feature two stellar keynotes:
- George C. Halvorson, chairman, Kaiser Permanente
- Jim Messina, national director, Organizing for Action; Campaign Manager, 2012 Obama Re-Election Campaign; deputy chief of staff to President Obama (2009–2011)
Why should you attend?
- Engage with thought-provoking lectures and attend interactive panels and presentations as part of a peer-driven educational program
- Network and increase your visibility with over 1,200 health care leaders, innovators and decision makers
- Interact with technological exhibits showcasing emerging health IT tools
GigaOM readers: Receive a 20 percent registration discount. Use code GigaOM when registering at http://www.DigitalHealthConference.com
Digital Health Conference
Nov. 14 and 15, New York
@NYeHealth | #DHC13
Register today and help shape the future of health care.