The business intelligence (BI) market is flooded with new entrants vying for attention alongside old billion-dollar behemoths, making the market a confusing place for business users looking for analytics tools. Historically, the provisioning of BI tools has been expensive and complex, whereas today institutions are able to deliver BI to more parts of the business cost-effectively, as long as they understand the landscape and can select the right tools for the right job.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- For traditional BI versus next-generation BI, what are the new tools and opportunities?
- What’s driving adoption, and will BI tools really make it into the hands of every business user?
- What impact is the cloud having in BI?
- What are the considerations and challenges of using new BI tools?
- What are the trends in cloud BI over the next two to three years?
- Who are the enterprise software and technology vendors?
- Jo Maitland, research director, GigaOM
- Piyanka Jain, president and CEO, Aryng.com
- Andrew Brust, founder and CEO, Blue Badge Insights
- Dan Jewett, VP, Product Management, Tableau
Register here to join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Tableau for “Navigating the next-generation BI and analytics landscape,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. PT.