This week was a big one for GigaOM’s gearheads and gadget geeks. Katie Fehrenbacher’s 10-year retrospective on Tesla showed that the electric car company is alive and well — and set to overtake the likes of Audi and Lexus. We also announced out first-ever Product Showcase at Mobilize, a competition for hardware entrepreneurs who want to show off their stuff onstage. Apply now with your latest, greatest idea and then come check out our latest batch of job listings:
- Twilio Inc.: Network Operations Center Director (San Francisco)
- Applico: iOS Mobile Engineers — all levels (New York)
- drchrono: VP of Sales (Mountain View, Calif.)
- McMurry/TMG: Director of Content Velocity (Washington, D.C.)
- Target: Sr. Group Manager — Mobile Technology (Minneapolis)
We also have listings from companies like POPSUGAR, CrowdFlower, Microsoft and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.