This week the New York Times had a few big announcements. In addition to announcing a new gesture-controlled news app in collaboration with Leap Motion, one of the media company’s star bloggers, Nate Silver, announced his plans to bring his popular FiveThirtyEight blog to ESPN. Although the transition will take several months, there’s already plenty of speculation about what this means for the future of high-profile bloggers and the media platforms they use. Catch up with our latest coverage of the story, and then check out our latest batch of job listings from digital media companies across the country.
- Disney ABC Television Group: Deputy Managing Editor (New York)
- Rdio: Director of Content Licensing-Vdio (Santa Monica, Calif.)
- MDG Advertising: Social Media Community Manager (Boca Raton, Fla.)
- The Onion: National Sales Account Executive (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
- KPCC Southern California Public Radio: Product Manager, Mobile News (Pasadena, Calif.)
We also have listings from companies like NASCAR Digital Media, MediaWhiz, McGladrey and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.