After skipping a few weeks I am trying to resume my reading with gusto. This week I have some small gems and they are worth reading — unless of course you are doing fun stuff in the sun.
- The most fabulous flight attendant fashions in history. Great visual candy. Need I say more? [Paper Magazine]
- The manly loaf. Nothing is more satisfying than making a loaf of bread, says Sam Leith.
- What went wrong with Tata Motors’ Nano? Denise Lee Yohn deconstructs the problems that have hit India’s people’s car. My point of view: no one in India wants to admit they are buying something so cheap.
- The dilemma facing the connected car revolution. A great article that asks some tough questions. [MIT Technology Review]
- Looting of Detroit. A stark, sad story of the hub of the auto industry. [Nation of Change]
- The psychology of language: which words matter the most when we talk. [Leo Widrich]
- Brazil, fortune and fate turn on billionaire. [The New York Times] + brazil protests explained.