It’s a sad week for news addicts, as the death of Google Reader looms large (the shutdown will happen on July 1). For those still looking for a coping mechanism, Laura Hazard Owen and Eliza Kern have compiled a guide to nine potential replacements. Let us know what you think, and in the meantime check out some of our latest job listings from companies across the country:
- The Food Network: Senior Digital Sales Research Analyst (New York)
- Crowdflower: Community Manager (San Francisco)
- iostudio: Email Marketing Manager (Nashville)
- Bloomberg: Bloomberg Markets Magazine — Marketing (New York)
- Target: Sr Planner — Digital Vendor Marketing (Minneapolis)
We also have listings from companies like Showtime, Gannett Co. and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.