Is the CIO your supervisor, your peer or your ideal customer? Discover how IT professionals are embracing (or eschewing) the latest trends in infrastructure.
- How do you run more than 500 business applications in a virtualized environment?
- Which architects are building with OpenStack?
- How do you support a multibillion dollar ecommerce platform?
- Find out this and more at Structure in just two weeks.
Besides the brain food, why else should you attend Structure? Take a peek below.
- Over 80 of the best and brightest cloud and infrastructure thought leaders
- 40 sessions and 16 workshops on next-generation trends in software-defined networks and storage, distributed data centers, and implementation strategies to match real-time business needs
- The Annual Cloud Buyers Survey: GigaOM Research and North Bridge Venture Partners discuss findings and key implications for the future of cloud
- See our Structure LaunchPad finalists compete live on stage on June 20
- Meet GigaOM’s top 10 cloud catalysts — up-and-comers who are rethinking infrastructure for the next generation of computing
CHANNEL RESEARCH INSIGHTS WITH AN INTERACTIVE MAPPING SESSION
Understanding the multicloud opportunity will explore the motivations behind adopting a multicloud strategy and consider the implications for customers, providers of cloud solutions and providers of cloud management tools and other middleware components. Register now, as space is limited.