This week started off with a bang, as Yahoo announced its acquisition of Tumblr for $1.1 billion on Monday. Follow our coverage of the story and analysis of what this means for Yahoo, Tumblr and their competitors in Silicon Valley and beyond. And while you’re at it, be sure to check our our latest batch of job listings from digital media companies across the country:
- Time, Inc.: Director of Digital Ad Product Experiences (New York)
- Gannett Co., Inc.: President and Publisher (Des Moines, Iowa)
- M80: Director, Paid Social (Los Angeles)
- Bloomberg: Media Licensing Manager – Latin America/Caribbean (New York)
- HitBliss: Digital Account Executive (Lexington, Mass.)
We also have listings from companies like Target, the Taunton Press, the Crackle Network at Sony Pictures and more. Click here to see what else is on our job board.