On the all-Chrome podcast this week, we remind folks that Google Keep is replacing Scratchpad in Chrome OS: Don’t forget to sync your notes! Also, Google has added push notification support in Chrome. Speaking of Google, Joe Marini, a Google Developer Advocate talks about Packaged Apps, Native Client and more.
Our extension of the week will help you better manage your tasks while a quick tip helps unhide your “missing” extensions. Oh… and isn’t there a big event this week? Hear our preview thoughts of Google I/O!
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- Goodbye Scratchpad, hello Google Keep
- Google gets pushy with notifications
- Special guest: Joe Marini from Google
- What we expect from Google I/O
- Extension of the week: Any.DO
- Tip: Can’t see all of your extensions? Here’s the fix
Got questions, tips or tricks for an upcoming GigaOM Chrome Show? Find Kevin on Google+, Twitter (@kevinctofel) or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)