RICON East 2013 is a technical conference exclusively focused on Riak and distributed systems. RICON East will be held in New York City on May 13-14. More than 25 speakers will discuss applications, use cases and the future of distributed systems, including NoSQL solutions and cloud storage.
A RICON East conference pass provides access to the following:
● Keynote presentation by Dr. Margo Seltzer from Harvard University
● Over 30 talks including presentations by speakers from bit.ly, Breather, Comcast, Factual, Gilt Group, the Weather Channel, Turner Broadcasting System, State Farm Insurance and OmniTI
● Academic talks provided by speakers from Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and UC Berkeley
● Technical talks from the makers of Riak including Basho’s Chief Architect Andy Gross, Basho’s CTO Justin Sheehy, and Basho senior engineers including Sean Cribbs, Reid Draper, Matthew Von-Maszewski, Ryan Zezeski and Chris Tilt
● Insight into distributed systems breakthroughs under development at Basho, including multi-data-center replication, Riak integration with Solr (Project Yokozuna), performance tuning and more
RICON East 2013 tickets are available online at ricon-east-2013.eventbrite.com.
Basho is a distributed systems company dedicated to making software that is highly available, fault-tolerant and easy to operate at scale. Basho’s distributed NoSQL database, Riak and Basho’s cloud storage software, Riak CS, are used by fast-growing web businesses and by over 25 percent of the Fortune 50 to power their critical web, mobile and social applications and their public and private cloud platforms.