While we recover from the five-day marathon that is SXSW Interactive (click here to catch up on our coverage of the conference), here are our picks for the week’s most interesting jobs in digital media:
- Viacom: Director, UI/UX, Music Products (New York)
- Warner Bros. Entertainment: Director, Marketing TCAT (Burbank, Calif.)
- The Washington Post: Director, Digital Marketing (Washington, D.C.)
- Swirl: Associate Media Director/Social Strategy Lead (San Francisco)
- Disney ABC Television Group: Director — Production and Operations (New York)
We also have listings from companies like Photobucket, Modern Farmer Media, Bloomberg LP and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.