This week on the call in podcast we have a number of great questions around the new 128 GB iPad, cameras on smartphones and when’s the best time to ignore the rumors and upgrade your iPhone. Plus we discuss the difference between Windows RT and Windows 8 and get a better understanding of coverage areas and cost savings for Straight Talk.
Do you have a gadget question? Be a part of the show! Just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
[protected-iframe id=”03c8ccd4dec99b809243aa9a1694f0c9-14960843-644677″ info=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2200363/height/88/width/330/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/” width=”330″ height=”88″ style=”border: none;” scrolling=”no”]
Hosts: Chris Albrecht and Kevin C. Tofel
- Do I really need a 128 GB iPad?
- Is now a bad time to upgrade to the iPhone 5?
- What’s the coverage like for Straight Talk?
- Which smartphone has the best camera?
- What’s the difference between Windows RT and Windows 8?
- How can I best set up iCloud to save storage on my iPhone?
PREVIOUS GIGAOM PODCAST EPISODES: